- The City of Detroit is recommended to receive $600,000 for renovations and improvements to two city parks, which includes relocation of several athletic fields and renovating walking trails.
- Kensington Metro Park is recommended to receive $94,000 for a pond overlook, seawall and interpretative signage, among other items.
- Kent County is recommended to receive $300,000 for a bridge for M-6 trail users.
- Petoskey will be recommended to receive $300,000 for a 10-foot concrete path and parking, among other items, for the city's Downtown Greenway north segment.
- Newberry is recommended to receive $300,000 for the development of a complex with an outdoor skating rink and hockey facility.
- The trust fund is recommending the spending of $3 million to purchase an area near Manchester and rename it the River Raisin Recreation Area. More on that here.
For the entire list, click here.